At Beyond Advisors, you will work alongside a team of inventive, analytical, and thoughtful professionals. Our Engagement Managers play an essential role in shaping and implementing strategic solutions that improve our clients' performance. Your skills in analysis, leadership, interpersonal communication, and creativity will be in high demand as you work closely with our cross-functional teams and esteemed clients.
We hire for passion and develop skills
The most important aspect is your drive and passion. We believe in the power of people and the power of the collective. We thrive in an environment that allows for challenging thoughts, different opinions and untraditional decisions. Our focus will continuously be on ensuring growth amongst each other through increased responsibilities, steep learning curves and challenging environments.
What you will do
- Lead in-depth assessments of client industries and organizations, identifying value creation opportunities.
- Guide the development and implementation of tailor-made solutions for our clients.
- Provide thought leadership to ensure the highest quality of analytical output.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring alignment on project objectives and execution.
- Manage and mentor teams, encouraging professional development and skills enhancement.
- Contribute to firm-building initiatives, such as knowledge building, training, and recruitment.
- Minimum of seven years of relevant work experience, including a senior-level role in consulting.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen and judgment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster client relationships.
- Proven track record in team management and leadership.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's/Master's/MBA/PhD from a reputable institution with strong academic performance.
- Fluency in English is required; additional language skills are a plus.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients and make an impactful contribution.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values innovation and expertise.
- Professional growth opportunities within a vibrant and dynamic industry.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits.
- Full-time employment from our office in Amaliegade with the possibility of working from home.
- A role in building a new consulting firm. As an Engagement Manager, you will be involved in complex projects and handle a variety of tasks both with leadership and execution responsibility. As we are still growing, we are all picking up many interesting responsibilities and these will gradually develop.
There is no fixed application deadline as we continuously review applications. Please send us yours with:
- A short cover letter or video that provides us with a clear first impression of who you are, including:
- your background and what makes you stand out from the crowd
- your achievement in your studies, working life, and spare time
- what interests you most about a career in consulting, and where you see the fit between yourself and what we look for in our consultants
- Your CV
- Copies of your original grades transcripts from university
- If possible, one or more references from persons qualified to tell us about your academic performance and your intellectual and personal qualities
Based out of Copenhagen, Beyond Advisors is a newly established consulting firm in rapid growth. Beyond supports clients with making an impact where it matters, based on experience from top-tier management consulting combined with insights from various industries – such as consumer retail, manufacturing and financial services. We work industry agnostically, and focus on supporting our clients with strategic, tailored impact across strategy development, commercialization, streamlining, digitalization, acquisitions and sustaining a healthy business.